NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety is ideal for:
- Those responsible for fire safety in low to medium risk workplaces
- Health and Safety Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Health and Safety representatives within businesses
On successful completion of the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety qualification, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Ensure you have valuable fire safety knowledge
- Have the capability to carry out a fire risk assessment of low to medium risk workplaces
- Protect your people, buildings and business from harm
- Avoid the damage and losses that may result from a fire
- An open book examination
- You will have 24 hours to complete this assessment
- A practical fire risk assessment
- The fire risk assessment has been developed around fire risk assessment standards such as the Home Office fire guidance and PAS79-1:2020
Tutorial Days: Our one-day exam tutorials are available prior to the exam dates and are a great way to work through any areas where you may require additional support. They’re tailored to the exam unit and focus on the needs of the attendees such as finalising key topics and developing exam techniques.
Cost per tutorial £155.00 + VAT.
- FC1: A 1 day tutorial that offers exam support for those looking to take their Unit FC1 open book exam
Study Books: The course material contains everything that you will need in order to complete the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety. However, study books are a great physical aid to learning that makes a fantastic reference material once you have completed your course.
The publications are a study book and revision tool for the latest syllabus of the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety course. The study books are the NEBOSH Certificate study guides from RMS Publishing and are fully up to date with the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety Syllabus.
The books have been created by health and safety experts, who not only have relevant experience of working in the field but are also experienced tutors who have taught the qualifications that the study guide supports.
The books have been designed to follow the elements of the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety syllabus, covering each element in depth to aid you in completing your course.
The study guides are perfect for students taking a NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety course as they include relevant examples, case studies, pictures and study questions that make the information more engaging and help you to assess your learning. The publications also feature a revision checklist and guide, together with exam style questions that are reflective of NEBOSH exam questions to test and reinforce understanding and allow you to practice answering exam-style questions.
The books are also great for tutors that teach the course – they are fully comprehensive and follow in detail and structure every element of the syllabus, providing a valuable and detailed understanding of the principles and practices involved in the management of workplace health and safety.
RMS Publishing have been producing study books for NEBOSH courses for over 22 years, and all of the materials that they make are developed in collaboration with health and safety experts.