NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety E-learning
NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety E-learning
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety is a great qualification for those that hold responsibility for fire safety in the work place. This course provides the knowledge that is required to enable you to have the knowledge to carry out effective fire risk assessments, and implement good practice in the workplace.
NEBOSH Fire Certificate includes the UK legislation relating to the management of fire safety at work. This course can help you to ensure that your organisation is meeting their fire safety responsibilities, and workers educated in fire safety can help to improve the safety culture of the organisation.
Why choose NEBOSH E-learning?
Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd are a Bronze standard NEBOSH course provider.
Our e-learning is designed with the user in mind:
- Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to study at a time that is convenient for you and that will suit your needs. With our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 11 separate modules. The course follows the NEBOSH syllabus and provides all of the knowledge and information that you need for your assessments.
- Cost effective – E-learning is a great alternative to a classroom course, you get all of the course content without the need to travel or take time off work. The qualification achieved is the same regardless of your chosen learning method.
- Expert Tutors – The materials in this course have been collated and created by our expert tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH courses to our students for over 28 years.
What’s included with our NEBOSH E-Learning?
Whether you are doing the full Fire Certificate, or the fast-track course, Bill Rogerson Safety Services Ltd will provide you with a course licence that will enable you to access your course materials via our E-learning Portal.
Your course licence will be valid for 12 months from the date we release this to you.
All our of our e-learning courses offer both tutor and technical support.
Tutorial Days: Our one day exam tutorials are available prior to the exam dates and are a great way to work through any areas where you may require additional support. They’re tailored to the exam unit and focus on the needs of the attendees such as finalising key topics and developing exam techniques.
Cost per tutorial £155.00 + VAT.
- NG1: A 1 day tutorial that offers exam support for those looking to take their Unit NG1 Management of Health & Safety open book exam.
- NC1: A 1 day tutorial that offers exam support for those looking to take their Unit NCC1 Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities invigilated exam
- FC1: A 1 day tutorial that offers exam support for those looking to take their Unit FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management invigilated exam.
Study Books: The e-learning course material contains everything that you will need in order to complete the NEBOSH e-learning course. However, study books are a great physical aid to learning that makes a fantastic reference material once you have completed your course.
The publications are a study book and revision tool for the latest syllabus of the NEBOSH Certificate courses. The study books are the NEBOSH Certificate study guides from RMS Publishing, and are fully up to date with the NEBOSH Syllabus.
The books have been created by health and safety experts, who not only have relevant experience of working in the field but are also experienced tutors who have taught the qualifications that the study guide supports.
The books have been designed to follow the elements of the NEBOSH Certificate syllabus, covering each element in depth to aid you in completing your course.
The study guides are perfect for students taking a NEBOSH Certificate course as they include relevant examples, case studies, pictures and study questions that make the information more engaging and help you to assess your learning. The publications also feature a revision checklist and guide, together with exam style questions that are reflective of NEBOSH exam questions to test and reinforce understanding and allow you to practice answering exam-style questions.
The books are also great for tutors that teach the course – they are fully comprehensive and follow in detail and structure every element of the syllabus, providing a valuable and detailed understanding of the principles and practices involved in the management of workplace health and safety.
RMS Publishing have been producing study books for NEBOSH courses for over 22 years, and all of the materials that they make are developed in collaboration with health and safety experts.
NEBOSH (National Examination Board for Occupational Safety and Health) qualifications are one of the most sought-after qualifications in the Health and Safety industry. A vast amount of employers look for at least a certificate level NEBOSH qualification in potential employees. The knowledge and skills that you can gain from learning a NEBOSH course are important to organisations of all shapes, sizes and industries.